• Aetelier ships worldwide with an exception of the following countries: North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Cuba, Iran. You can review estimated shipping and transit times here.
• All orders are packed with a lot of care and are typically processed within 3 business days with the exception of bespoke and made-to-order objects. If this is the case, it will be stated in the item description.
• Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout based on your location, the size and weight of your order.
• As soon as your order is on its way, you will receive an e-mail notification with tracking details.
• All Aetelier products are sent with the safest shipping option that includes insurance, tracking and requires a signature upon delivery. However, once we hand over your order to the shipping carrier, it is out of our hands.
• If no one was home to receive the parcel on the first attempt, the courier will attempt to deliver it again two more times. If all three attempts fail, the parcel will be shipped back to our warehouse. The courier may ask the person who collects the package to present a valid identification document.
• When shipping to addresses outside of the European Union, the customer will be responsible for any import duties, fees and taxes upon delivery. This charge is determined by your local customs authority. We suggest contacting your local customs office for additional information on these charges.
• Please note: packages that are refused or abandoned will not be eligible for any type of reimbursement or reshipment.
• If there is a significant delay in shipment of your order, you will be notified by e-mail.
• Shipping fees of bespoke objects will be separately discussed and calculated based on size and location.
COVID-19 Shipping Updates:
We are still shipping internationally. There may be some delays depending on the measures that your government has taken.
For any additional questions about shipping you can get in touch via